Monday, November 2, 2015

Bit O' Inspiration: Part One

by Andrea Renee Cox

November seems to get busier every year for me. This one is my craziest one yet. So, to save my sanity, I will be keeping my articles simple and sweet this month.

One thing on my mind today:

Christmas shopping.

Has anyone else started their holiday shopping yet? I decided to get mine done this past weekend, before my newest copyediting job. I still have a few things to get. Thank goodness there's online shopping!

A verse to get you through the day:

John 17:9-10 (HCSB)
9. "I pray for them. I am not praying for the world but for those You have given Me, because they are Yours.
10. Everything I have is Yours, and everything You have is Mine, and I have been glorified in them."


Friends, did you know Jesus prays for us? What Bible verse carries deep meaning for you? Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?


Do to spam comments, all future comments must be approved by the site moderator. Sorry for the inconvenience!


Thanks for stopping by today! I look forward to hearing your thoughts in the comment section below. And don’t forget to drop by next Monday for my latest article.

Would you like to be my guest? Here's how to submit an article.

Do you need a copyeditor? Here are the services I offer.

No comments: