Monday, June 17, 2019

Talk to Me {Reader Input Required}

Hi, friends! The last couple of weeks have seen me making huge progress in recovering from a couple of physical-pain trials (including a locked-up lower back). After over two months of taking things super easy to avoid getting further injured and to properly heal, I was finally able to go see a couple of movies this past weekend, which means I finally got to hang out with my sister and friends again. I missed them so much! (Thankfully, that feeling was mutual.)

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day last month and Father's Day yesterday. I can hardly believe I forgot to wish you fantastic ones! How did you celebrate? I'd love to hear your stories (post a comment below to share).

All right. So here's what's up:

I've got a few book reviews and articles planned for the next couple of months of blog articles, but I'm already thinking ahead to the second half of the year.


I need YOUR help to decide what I should feature.


Which of these do you like best? (Feel free to name more than one in your comment.)


1. short stories
2. book reviews
3. life updates
4. writing updates
5. work-in-progress (WIP) excerpts
6. devotional articles (think of my Lessons Learned articles)
7. movie thoughts (not exactly a review; could be a lesson I learned from a movie or how the movie impacted me)
8. reading challenges
9. faith journey updates
10. random ramblings (kind of like this article, where I jump around from one thing to another without logical transitions)

Bonus: other (please explain)

Talk to me! I cherish your input and want to produce more articles that YOU want to read.

Another way you may help me know on a more regular basis which types of articles you enjoy is to comment on the articles you enjoy and share them on your social media accounts. (There are buttons below each article for your convenience, and feel free to snag the URL at the top of the page to share directly on other social sites that don't have a button available.)

Thank you in advance for your lovely input! Have a splendid week, friends!

2 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

Andrea,
A variety is great! By participating in your reading challenges last year and this year, I have been able to get through some of my long-awaited books to be read. The past couple of months have been extremely busy so I haven't been able to get any read for your challenges, but hopefully that will change soon. A couple of things I enjoy the most are your short stories and devotional articles. Thanks for writing and sharing your thoughts and creativity!

Andrea Cox said...

Thanks, Mom! I need to get back to writing short stories. I miss them! I am so happy you’ve been cruising through your stacks of books because of my challenges. Happy reading!