Monday, November 23, 2015

Bit O' Inspiration: Part Three

by Andrea Renee Cox

So I almost forgot to post this. It's midnight Sunday night/Monday morning as I type this, so please excuse any typos.

One thing on my mind today:

Spiritual Battles

They pop up when you least expect them. I'm in one now that I didn't even realize could be a spiritual battle. It hit me rather subtly that it is one, and I immediately took it to God once I realized it. I just keep praying, "Lord, You've already won this battle. Help me step into the victory with You."

God is so faithful to help His children when they call upon His name. I know it's only a matter of time before this spiritual battle is behind me, but don't misunderstand this. Every spiritual battle is a battle for our lives. No matter how big or small they may seem, we cannot win on our own. We always need God's help to win the victory. Keep clinging to Him and calling upon His name, my friends, and He will carry you through.


A verse to get you through the day:

Isaiah 26:3 (HCSB)
You will keep the mind that is dependent on You in perfect peace, for it is trusting in You.


Friends, since Thursday is Thanksgiving, our discussion question for today is: What are you grateful for?


Last week's winner of Andrea Boeshaar's A Thousand Shall Fall is Abby Breuklander. Congratulations and enjoy, Abby!


Happy Thanksgiving!


Thanks for stopping by today! I look forward to hearing your thoughts in the comment section below. And don’t forget to drop by next Monday for my latest article.

Would you like to be my guest? Here's how to submit an article.

Do you need a copyeditor? Here are the services I offer.

No comments: