Monday, September 4, 2017

Happy Labor Day!

by Andrea Renee Cox

Today is Labor Day, so tell me:

How are spending Labor Day?

Are you having a barbecue?

Is your day being shared with friends or family?

Are you able to enjoy a day off from work?


My day is being spent with my family. We're cooking out, and I'm trying a new-to-me hamburger recipe that I found online. There will be dessert too -- s'mores and a chocolate poke cake I've been meaning to try for over six months. I think I might finally have time to bake it.

Now it's your turn! Let's create a conversation of experiences in the comment section.


Join the conversation!
I love hearing from you.
Like this article? Share it!
Want more? Follow by e-mail.


Remember, if you're participating in my Autumn 2017 Reading Challenge, visit this page to let me know which book you've read for each category.

Haven't signed up yet? No problem! Visit this page to sign up. This challenge goes all the way through December, so it's not too late to join in the reading fun!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Today is day 2 of seriously unpacking and settling into my new home. I am tired and sore from yesterday but when I only have me to depend on now I must continue to press in on the tasks that are in front of me.

Andrea Cox said...

I hope settling into your new home goes well. It's not easy to make huge life changes, but sometimes they're necessary. Best wishes, my friend!