Monday, April 12, 2021

Anything Release Tour + My Publishing Debut!

Friends, I'm just going to jump right in with the best news.


I'm finally getting published!!!

The King's Daughters' Writing Camp (KDWC) is putting out a collection of short stories and poems, and one of my short stories -- which has not yet been posted here on Writing to Inspire -- is going to be in it.

The collection is called Anything, and here's why:

A couple of camp sessions ago, several of the ladies in camp were recommending "anything" by this author or that author, meaning any of their published books. Someone in the group (and I really don't remember who) suggested that we all write Anything stories -- stories called Anything.

So a baker's dozen of us did!

Anything will be published this month -- on April 26, 2021. It will be available on Amazon, Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and in paperback.

I can hardly wait for you to meet Sarah Mae and her rambunctious kids in my story, entitled Any Thing. Yep, my title is slightly different than the other twelve, in that mine is two words instead of one. I can't share the reason without spoiling the story, but let's just say there's a very specific and whimsical reason for the two-word title.

Stay tuned here on Writing to Inspire for future updates -- including some quote graphics! -- on my Any Thing story.

***

Now for the other news. I am pulling together a release tour for Anything, and you're invited! If you have a blog or social media accounts, the team and I would love to have you join us in celebration of KDWC's debut story collection. Just fill out the following form and let us know how you'll be able to help spread the word and get a buzz going for our debut release.

The responsibilities would be to share the back-cover blurb, quote graphics, the book's cover, and your general excitement about the book.

The sign-ups will be April 12-17. I will send out a packet that includes the book cover, back-cover blurb, and graphics for participants to use on their tour dates.

Note: There is no complimentary copy of the book at this time.

Correction: There will be complimentary electronic copies of the book included in the tour. I just found out today (April 16) that we have the epub, mobi, and pdf files available for review for the tour packet.

Note on April 19, 2021: The sign-ups have closed, so I removed the form.

***

Want to start your collection of stainless steel, reusable coffee tumblers and water bottles? DrinCo offers many colors in several styles of travel tumblers.

I'm now an affiliate with DrinCo, which means I'll earn a small commission on every purchase made through this link. Purchasing a tumbler from DrinCo is a great way to support me in my writing career.


These tumblers are made responsibly in China, which means the company uses only high-quality materials and pays the laborers a fair wage plus overtime.

There are currently no stainless steel travel mugs made in the United States.

2 comments:

Katja L. said...

I am so, so happy for you! :)

Andrea Cox said...

Thank you so much, Katja! I'm so blown away by God's blessing me with this opportunity so suddenly this year.