Monday, May 11, 2015

More Encouragement To-Go

by Andrea Renee Cox

Hi y'all. This will be short and sweet this week as I'm down in my back. Hopefully I'll be back to my regular self before too long.

Here's another verse I'm studying for the Siesta Scripture Memory Team I told you about last week.

Mark 9:24 (NIV)
Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"


Readers, when you're going through a difficult time, what Scripture verses lift you up and help you focus on the Lord?


I may not be able to respond to your comments this week, but I will be checking in to read them. Please join in and help encourage each other.


Thanks for stopping by today! I look forward to hearing your thoughts in the comment section below. And don’t forget to drop by next Monday for my latest article.

Would you like to be my guest? Here's how to submit an article.

Do you need a proofreader? Here are the services I offer.

No comments: