Monday, May 25, 2015

No Place to Hide by Lynette Eason

by Andrea Renee Cox

What if you were running for your life and only had a brief encrypted message for a clue as to why bad guys and law enforcement were hunting you down?

Jackie Sellers and Ian Lockwood are on the run with no place to hide. It seems like everyone on both sides of the law are tracking them. And all they know is they're being blamed for a terrorist plot ... but they're completely innocent. Will they find someone to trust before they find themselves arrested or buried? Will they be able to untangle the only clue they have before the terrorist plot becomes a terrorist act?

What a way to wrap up the Hidden Identity series! No Place to Hide by Lynette Eason kept me on the edge of my seat until the very end. Several times I mumbled, "Whoa. I didn't see THAT coming." The plot was great, characters believable and relatable, and the twists and turns plentiful. If you like suspense and high drama, you won't want to miss No Place to Hide. Just don't forget to read books one and two in this trilogy first. That way you'll have already gotten to know some of the supporting cast.


Lynette Eason
Lynette Eason truly is a master artist when it comes to crafting a fantastic story of suspense. She very often includes children in her plots, which heightens the empathy and urgency. I particularly love that she makes faith in God such a dynamic part of her stories. Without Him life means nothing to me, and it's that same vibe I get with her books.

As a member of Lynette's street team, it's my obligation to share my thoughts on No Place to Hide. But honestly, it's a true pleasure. Thanks for another wonderful story, Lynette!



Readers, have you ever found yourself in a sticky situation? How did you manage to get yourself out of it (or not)?


The winner of last week's giveaway is Abby Breuklander. Congratulations, Abby! I hope you enjoy Gabrielle Meyer's debut book, The Most Eligible Bachelor Collection.



Thanks for stopping by today! I look forward to hearing your thoughts in the comment section below. And don’t forget to drop by next Monday for my latest article.

Would you like to be my guest? Here's how to submit an article.

Do you need a proofreader? Here are the services I offer.

No comments: