Monday, April 17, 2017

Times of Refreshing

by Andrea Renee Cox

Have you ever found yourself tired and weary and in need of a good rest? Last week was a busy one for me, and it seemed like it caught up to me over Easter weekend. I was exhausted and had to sleep in pretty late a couple of times.

He is risen!
Happy Resurrection Day!

Yet, on Sunday morning, I found this gem as I was reading in the book of Acts:

"Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,"
Acts 3:19 NKJ

Life is hard and complicated, and trials come often. However, as a daughter of God, my hope, comfort, and peace are found in the Lord, especially in those difficult days. I am grateful for His granting me a time of refreshing over the weekend as I reflected on His generous gift of salvation, and I look forward to many more of these special times where He will pour His refreshing peace into my soul.

Have you found some of those times of refreshing lately?

How do you find rest in the midst of the craziness of life?


Join the conversation. I love hearing from you!
Like this article? Share it!
Want more? Follow by e-mail.

No comments: