Monday, August 19, 2019

Oops!

This past weekend was really busy. A Texas Rangers game, a birthday celebration, time spent with friends and family... It was wonderful!

It left zero time for my blog.

And today I am not feeling creative at all.

So I'm catching up on some internet stuff. I just finished sending some welcome letters for a Goodreads group I help moderate, and I have some book planning to do for an upcoming team game.

I thought I would have a book review for you today, but the weekend zoomed by without my finishing the book. Therefore, that will have to wait until another week.

Since I'm not exactly sure what to chat about today, how about y'all help me out?


What is keeping you busy this summer?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds herself so busy!

4 comments:

Dawn Cox said...

Busy! Busy! I tutored the first couple of months this summer until my August break, of course tending to every day life things daily, enjoyed a couple of birthday celebrations, and I've been writing screenplays and seeking out directors/producers. Fun! Fun!

CutePolarBear said...

No worries, I've been busy, too! Too busy to comment on blogs, even; I just started college. ;)

CutePolarBear

Andrea Cox said...

Sounds like a fun but busy summer!

Andrea Cox said...

Congratulations on beginning that next chapter of your life! So happy for you.